Marquee Decoration Ideas | DIY Outdoors Wedding Styling
Marquee decoration ideas aplenty here. You will probably find that decorating your marquee may be left up to you and it’s sometimes hard to know what to put in such a large space. I’ve got a few pointers here to get you started and tie your marquee in with your theme and style using your wedding colours.
Marquee Decorations Ideas
You can also use these techniques for smaller gazebos, if you’re simply having a party. Why not, eh? Why not indeed! Much more wedding styling advice here.
• For the ceiling, it’s worth having a think about whether you’d like bunting, lanterns, lighting or swags draped down. Think about the theme or style of your wedding and try and tie in the styling to suit.
• Chair covers or just sashes (if the chairs provided are very nice) will transform the dining area of the marquee
• If the ceiling of the marquee is very high, consider large, tall table centrepieces, but if the ceiling drapes down quite low, the height of the centrepiece is less important. Be careful with centrepieces that require candles, sparklers, or anything you have to light!
• Pillars can have garlands draped around them to maximum effect
• For some brilliant pictures of a wide variety of decorated marquees, check out the county marquee website.
Gazebo Decorating Ideas
The most obvious thing you can do to make your gazebo look amazing is build a swimming pool right next to it! But if budget doesn’t allow (wouldn’t you love to be the person who says “that’s a good idea, I’ll do that!!”) think foliage, comfy seating and light neutral colours. For a gawp at how the other half live and some AMAZING gazebos, check out these gazebo decorating ideas.
There’s a brand new offer coming up later today – I won’t spoil the surprise, suffice to say it’s absolutely unmissable!